2021 Superyacht Season
Superyacht transit season kicks off to good start at Marina di Valletta with the arrival of the 2x 50 metre yachts and more bookings already confirmed into June. It seems finally transit movements have restarted and the ailing transit yacht industry can hopefully focus on recovery.
The team at #marinadivalletta is ready for the season with Superyacht facilities with unrivalled privacy and security in Malta;
– Dedicated 120metre alongside berthing
– 6m wide quay with un/loading possibility and 7.5Ton axle vehicular access
– 24/7 Security and private quay without public pedestrian access.
– In-position bunkering supply
– Controlled access and provisioners soliciting prohibited
– Multiple 125A or Single 250A – 380V Three Phase Electrical supply
– Best in industry Yacht Agency support
– In-house concierge and yacht agency for direct bookings support with Customs Clearance and COVID-19 Health Directorate and Port Formalities
– 10minute walk to Valletta City Centre
– 10minute drive to Malta Airport
– Sizeable Marina carpark offering logistical support for containers/transhipment of superyacht supplies.
Book your transit stay with us today on +356 99442122 – email@example.com