Welcome to Marina Di Valletta
Malta's Premier Yachting Destination
Marina di Valletta Key Features
A brand new 250+ berth yacht marina within walking distance of the glorious city gate of Valletta.
Located only a 10 minute drive from Malta International Airport and 15 nm away from Malta’s treasured coves and crystal clear bays.
The Marina di Valletta boasts:-
- Safe All-Year Round Berthing for 250+ Yachts.
- 10, 12, 13.5, 15, 17, 21, 24, 28 metre, luxurious and beamy Berths.
- Alongside Transit Berthing available for up to 45 metre and 500GT Superyachts.
- Stunning location, set just below the majestic and recently restored historic Valletta fortifications.
- Floating Breakwater – 120m Long x 6m Beam. Up to 3.5T axle load for un/loading of goods alongside.
- Revetment (Boulder Breakwater) along Pieta Quay to dampen long waves (swell).
- Best in class 3 metre wide teak deck floating pontoons with digital water and electricity utility modules.
- 24-hour Marina Personnel / Security.
- Marina Office, WC, Shower and Wi-Fi facilities available.
- Fuel bunker service (available daily from May 2018)
- Concierge, Yacht Cleaning, Yacht Support and Guardiennage Services.
- 2,500 sqm, private, access controlled car park for 90+ vehicles.
- Luxury public walkway and landscaped promenade.
- Iconic Marina Clubhouse including new Marina reception, WC Facilities, Restaurant and private members’ roof terrace (completion May 2018).
- Direct Transport Links to Valletta and rest of the island
Marina Berthing Information
At Marina di Valletta we offer four types of Berthing for yachts from 10 - 30 metre and specifically up to 45metre in the case of transit superyachts.
Transit Berths are available on a daily or monthly rate. Winter / Summer from 1 Oct > 31 May and 1 Jun > 30 Sept. Annual Contract berthing from 1st June to 31st May. The Marina also offers a limited number of 10/20 year leases at advantageous, long-term conditions.
Immediate availability from 10 to 40m yachts from May to October. Fill out the booking form or call us for quick bookings
Immediate availability from 10 to 30m yachts, stern-to or alongside berthing for 17 to 45metre yachts from May to end September on a daily or monthly rate. The Marina also offers dedicated Winter Transit Berths from 10 - 24 metre yachts from October through May. Click Below for Berthing Enquiry
Availability for 10-30 metre annual berthing contracts. Our luxuriously wide and best in class stern-to berths are available with equally impressive shore side facilities and marina amenities. Our berthing assistants consistently set the bar for Marina service in Malta. Enquire now to avoid disappointment as spaces are increasingly limited.
10/20 Year Permit
A limited number of berths are available on advantageous terms on a upfront 10 or 20 year berthing permit. these berths are also attractive for investors seeking a cash return. Our second release is due in January 2018. Enquire now for a detailed information pack.
Valletta, The Fortress City, Citta' Umilissima, "a city built by gentlemen for gentlemen" is Malta's capital city: a living, working city, the administrative and commercial heart of the Islands. Valletta is named after its founder, the respected Grand Master of the Order of St. John, Jean Parisot de la Valette. The magnificent fortress city grew on the arid rock of Mount Sceberras peninsula, which rises steeply from two deep harbours, Marsamxett and Grand Harbour.
Started in 1566, Valletta was completed, with its impressive bastions, forts and cathedral, in the astonishingly short time of 15 years, even more remarkable is considering the fact that mechanical tools did not exist at the time and the whole city was built entirely by hand.